Datum & Zeit:
09.06. bis 15.06.2017
Wir schätzen uns sehr glücklich, Robin Clayfield mit ihrem Kurs Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning erstmalig in Deutschland begrüßen zu dürfen. Sie ist Co-Autorin von „Teaching Permaculture Creatively“, welches Permakultur-Lehrende in UK und weltweit stark beeinflusst hat.
Dieser Kurs verspricht eine Fülle von Kreativität und Bestärkung.
Wir freuen uns darauf, Dich im Kurs zu sehen!
Mit den besten Wünschen,
Declan (für das PaLS-Team)
Es geht um das tiefe Verstehen von Gruppenprozessen und um eine Ermutigung von echter, pragmatischer Pionierarbeit. Wir tauchen anwendungsbezogen ein in neuartige, ermutigende und erfahrungsorientierte Lernmethoden und Moderationstechniken.
Wir sind schöpferisch im Entdecken, was Gruppenarbeiten tatsächlich effektiv und erfolgreich macht. Dabei gehen wir ganzheitlich vor und geben der Magie Raum, die entsteht, wenn Lernen wie von selbst ganz leicht geschieht. Dadurch, dass wir selbst die Erfahrung machen, können wir sie auch kraftvoll und lebendig weitergeben.
Es geht um ein zuversichtliches Fließen, das Lehren zu einer innovativen, meisterlichen Kunst zu erheben, die sich komplett von der konventionellen Wiederholung von Informationen unterscheidet.
Wir unterrichten Menschen nicht in bestimmten Fachgebieten, sondern unterstützen sie in ihrer natürlichen Neugierde und Entdeckungsfreude und bestärken, sowohl beim Lernen und Üben als auch beim Moderieren und Präsentieren. Die Leitung von Gruppen wird so entwickelt, dass Teilnehmende sich wirklich mit ihren jeweiligen Fähigkeiten und Kompetenzen einbringen, motiviert sind, Freude haben, sich auch spielerisch miteinander verbinden und sich gesehen fühlen.
Das dynamische Lernen in dynamischen Gruppen ist eine unvergessliche interaktive Erfahrung, was auch stets an den strahlenden Gesichtern abzulesen ist. Es ist bunt und lebendig– und das Erlernte wird zu einem integrierten Teil Deines Lebens.
SEMINAR IN ENGLISH:
Presented and Facilitated by Robin Clayfield from Australia
at PaLS, Lebensgarten Ecovillage, Steyerberg, Germany.
Friday 9th June – Thursday 15th June 2017
“We are really fortunate to be able to host Robin Clayfield’s Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning Course for the first time in Germany. She is co-author of ‘Teaching Permaculture Creatively,’ which was hugely influential on the pathway for permaculture teachers in the UK and globally. This course promises to be full to the brim of creativity and empowerment. We look forward to seeing you on the course.”
* The course equips people with the understanding and skills of what is ‚best practice‘, leading edge‘ learning and facilitation methods through immersion and practical hands on experiences.
* It models and creatively empowers participants to create their own Dynamic Groups through putting together all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle of what is important and often essential for effective learning and group work to be successful. This aspect probably makes it the most holistic learning methodology around. The ‚Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning‘ Methodology is used as the basis for the course and by the end everyone has had the experience that ‚Magic happens in dynamic groups and learning happens easily‘. Not only do they have this experience but they often get to feel what its like to facilitate this for others in the group.
* It’s about achieving more confidence, fluency and often mastery in the art and skill of facilitating learning as opposed to presenting or teaching information using methods taught in Universities or Teacher Training colleges.
* It’s not designed to assist people to teach a specific subject or topic though it does do that naturally. It’s aimed at supporting people to facilitate, teach, train or present any topic or subject or lead a meeting or group in a way that engages people, is motivating, fun and memorable and where everyone in the group has input and consequently is empowered by the experience. The success of these ‚Dynamic Groups‘ is measured by smiling faces and virtually 100% positive feedback.
* Creative planning methods and resource development bring much colour and aliveness to the course.
* A huge ‚toolbox‘ is built and expands throughout the course, full of creative processes, ‚glue processes‘, all kinds of appropriate and useful processes.
* The things that really set it apart from other learning methodologies and courses is the interactive learning environment, the creative processes and the underlying commitment to the empowerment of every people and the group as a whole.
About the facilitator
Robin Clayfield is an International Facilitator, Educator, Social Change Agent, Permaculture Pioneer and Author from Queensland Australia. She brings over 3 decades of Permaculture Facilitation, her cutting edge ‘Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning’ Methodology plus abundant skills, processes, passion and a deep love of group work and caring for people.
She commits to delivering to you a diverse and comprehensive, positive educational experience. She asks you to aim to attend the whole course. She does, however, understand that sometimes circumstances may prevent this, in which case we ask that you notify us in good time when you will be absent. We will in turn attempt to keep you up to speed with what you have missed.
Prerequisites for attendance
None, though many involved will have a fluency in permaculture so some understanding of this will be useful though not essential.
She recognizes that everyone has their own unique skills, knowledge and areas of interest to bring to the course. She uses group work, creative and interactive processes, discussions, slide shows, observation, games and practical activities as learning methods.
This course is not just about imparting information, it is also about feeling empowered to integrate the learnings into your own life. She uses practical and theoretical teaching methods to create a fun, lively and inclusive course.
Accessibility and inclusion
Robin hopes to make her courses accessible to all. Please talk to Declan if you have any unique circumstances that need to be considered in order for you to participate, and we will do our best to design a way to accommodate you.
Relevant reading material from the facilitators
Robin’s ‚Creative Community Governance and Decision Making Resource Kit‘ and several kits and resources for teaching permaculture, environmental education and design are available on her website www.dynamicgroups.com.au
The manual is now available as a PDF.
Dates and timings
The course will run from Friday afternoon. (Drinks will be available on arrival). Registrations will be between 16 and 17 hr. Please arrive on Friday afternoon with enough time to settle in and set up camp if appropriate before our first introductions at 5pm before our first meal together in the evening at 18:30. The course will end with lunch on Thursday 15th.
Sessions start each day after morning dance (8:30) at 9:15 hr. and continue on until the evening meal around 18.30pm. There will be evening sessions and also time for socializing, networking, informal learning, singing and general fun around the fire in the evenings (weather permitting). Nearer the time we will send out a group email for you to self organize any lift and e-taxi sharing.
*Concession (students, pensioners, unwaged) € 450
– limited places available on a first come first served basis
* Low waged (under €12 000/year) € 550
* Waged € 650
* Organisation rate € 750
Price includes all food and tuition.
Accommodation is either camping or in shared rooms in the eco-lodge. Camping is included in the price, Accommodation is in shared rooms, for the lodge there is an additional charge of €10 a night i.e € 50 for the entire course. Please bring you own tent, sleeping and towels. Double and single rooms are available on request at €25/night.
A deposit of € 150 is required to reserve your place, which we will hold for you until 1st June, when any outstanding payment is due. This deposit is non-refundable unless it is necessary for us to cancel the course for any reason. Your place on the course is confirmed once full payment has been received.
To confirm your place, ask Heidi for the booking form or go to the website (in German) www.permakulturpark.de, fill in as fully as possible and send together with full payment or a deposit of € 150 to our address. Any remaining balance is to be paid by June 1st 2017. We are expecting this course to fill quickly and expect to be fully booked by end of May, so please book early. Your deposit is non-refundable unless it should be necessary for us to cancel this course for any reason.
Permakulturpark am Lebensgarten Steyerberg (PaLS)
DE78 2566 2540 0009 9104 00
Bic: BIC GENODEF1STY
Please contact Heidi to register or for any further questions. She will also be able to send you a booking form, if you have nor got Internet.
We look forward to sharing the ‚Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning‘ course with you, inspiring you and providing many tools and gifts to take home.
Further details, such as directions, what to bring etc. will be sent to you with confirmation of your booking.
We look forward to meeting you in June.
Declan, Heidi and Robin
Information & Booking: